Mili and Chris chose a classy charcoal grey and yellow theme for their beautiful wedding.
The terrace, with its marquee style ceiling and polished wood floors, looked amazing for their informal reception.
Mili and her bridesmaid’s bouquets matched the gorgeous centrepieces from Flower en Counter.
Their cake by Adam Hackett looked fantastic and I’m sure tasted just as good.
The couple looked so happy and delighted with their special day. Congratulations!
Last Sunday Amanda and Damian tied the knot before their family and friends, then danced the night away at their reception.
Amanda and Damian chose a lovely fresh apple green theme perfect for a Spring wedding.
The beautiful cake complimented the theme perfectly as did the wedding favour – a hanging glass candle holder with matching green candle and orchid.
Congratulations to Amanda and Damian, it was a perfect day!
The overcast sky made a stunning backdrop to the pool deck wedding ceremony for Lisa and David today.
The reception room was sophisticated with a classic black and white theme. The fairy light backdrop highlighted the bridal table and the centre pieces gave the guest tables an elegant touch.
The wedding cake kept in with the black and white theme with grey love hearts.
Best wishes to the newlyweds.
Gorgeous couple Tim and Kel tied the knot in a beautiful pool deck ceremony recently, followed by a cocktail style reception. Enjoy their beautiful photos.
Family and friends waited for the bride to arrive with a birds eye view from the balcony. There was a great atmosphere in the lobby when the bride entered to cheering and clapping from her loved ones.
Celebrant Tarnya Bennett married the couple on the pool deck with fantastic hinterland views.
The beach makes a wonderful backdrop to some romantic images of the newlyweds.
Cala lillies were the brides choice for classic looking bouquet and centre pieces on the cocktail tables.
We wish Kel and Tim the very best in their life together and Mr and Mrs. Congratulations!
Now that winter is upon us, I had to share this lovely blog article by White+White Weddings and Events about weddings in the colder months:
As the days start to cool down its time to start planning your dreamy winter wedding. Don’t shy away from the cold; winter days bring perfect clear blue skies, gorgeous photos and cosy loved up nights. It is no longer a time for wedding hibernation, as trends move to autumn and winter weddings, especially in Australia’s gorgeous climate. There are so many reasons to love the cooler seasons and here’s why.
WARMTH & LIGHT
- Intimate indoor spaces; barns, warehouses, libraries, art galleries, halls and restaurants provide wonderful settings away from the cool night air.
- Fire; bonfires and brasseries add warmth and magic to outdoor and country receptions. Pair this with a big basket of wraps and blankets for your guests to really enjoy the night in comfort.
- Festive food; – pack your menu full of hearty soups, hug mugs full of hot chocolate and plenty of mulled wine to warm the soul.
- Rugged up Bride and Groom; add beautiful detail to your dress with luscious lacy long sleeves, styled cardigans and wraps, and long formal dresses. Your groom will love dressing up too. Explore warm and textured fabrics like wool and tweed or accessorise him with a scarf, necktie, hat, vest or waist coat.
- Look fresh; dazzle the whole day with fresh makeup and hair that won’t be affected by the heat and humidity of summer. You’ll look radiant in the winter sunshine.
- Natural inspiration; use nature as your backdrop for your winter wedding wonderland – incorporate branches, leaves, pine cones, trees and the gold, red and grey hues of the season in your colour palette.
- Harvest abundance; use seasonal festive fruits and vegetables (figs, quinces, pomegranates, apples, lemons, pears, persimmons, pumpkins) to fill your tables with lavish decoration.
- Light; candles, candles and more candles – romance the cold away with glass ball votives, pillar candles, lanterns and fairy lights. Or capture the clarity of clear winter skies and warm sunlight with a daytime wedding.
Please continue to read the full article at White+White Weddings and Events
Credits: Original blog article by White+White Weddings and Events
Jade and Julian’s recent wedding was such an amazing day, from the pool deck ceremony and beach photos to the cocktail style reception. These photos are just beautiful!
The reception room looked fantastic with a romantic pink and white theme which included the wedding cake, candy buffet, room decorations and of course, the bridal party.
We know Jade and Julian will have a wonderful life together! Congratulations to you both!
As Easter is just around the corner I went hunting for some wedding inspiration with an Easter theme and came across this post by Sarah Campbell at Pollyanna Events. I love these ideas ….
Following St. Patricks day, and another snow storm turning our three day weekend into a four day weekend, I had a little extra time on Pinterest. I know, you’re surprised I assume I’m not the only one spending countless hours on Pinterest, when I didn’t even intend to… However, I found some great ideas, which inspired me to put together a little Easter wedding inspiration board. I Hope you don’t get caught up in all this cuteness like I did